total opportunities found
How to use the catalog
Welcome to the Spartan Experience Record Catalog!
The catalog is used to display approved opportunities for MSU students within the current academic year. Please view quick tips below for maximizing your experience.
Please note: Students must be logged in to mystory.msu.edu in order to utilize all of the platform's functions.
Navigating the catalog:
- You can use keywords to locate available opportunities by typing in the search bar.
- Use the filter button to display a list of options that can be toggled to narrow your search results for opportunities.
Viewing Opportunity Details:
- Click the desired opportunity.
- Review displayed details.
- To display additional details and/or be placed within an opportunity, click the title of the opportunity displayed in orange at the top of the pop-out window.
Saving an opportunity:
- To view saved opportunities, toggle the "View my saved opportunities" filter option to display or hide opportunities.
- Select "Save this opportunity" icon in lower right corner of an opportunity card to add opportunities of interest to saved opportunities.
Suggesting to add an experience not in the catalog:
If you cannot locate an experience through the catalog that you believe should be included, students may submit a suggestion by following the steps below.
- Visit your account dashboard in the platform.
- Click the "submit a form" button near the top of the page.
- Select "Suggest a new position to be added to the co-curricular record" from the dropdown list.
- Follow the instructions to complete the form. A staff member will follow up with you within two weeks.